Sunday, January 25, 2009

UFO at inauguration video: UFO spotted at Obama inauguration?


A bird? A plane? A UFO at the inauguration! Was a UFO really present during the Obama inauguration in Washington last Tuesday? Don't laugh but that's the big buzz lately as a "UFO" was captured by CNN cameras streaking across the Washington skyline during the inauguration of President Barack Obama last Tuesday. (The screenshot on the right was taken from the YouTube video)

I know this post is quite late but I have been preoccupied the last couple of days and I missed this one. Naturally, shock and curiosity were

my first reactions when I read the news headline. Later, as I viewed the video, my initial reactions were replaced by disbelief. Yup, disbelief that people would think that is a UFO. Of course, I'm no expert (I don't think anybody is) but that thing in the video was just a bird. The fact that it flew between the camera and the Washington monument meant that many people would have seen it with their bare eyes if it had been a spaceship of some sort. And it was flying too low. Even kites wouldn't be missed at such a height!

Video: UFO at Obama inauguration

0 comments:

Post a Comment