Tuesday, February 3, 2009

how I met your mother season4 episode14: Barney's video resume


The Possimpible, that's the title of How I Met Your Mother season 4 episode 14 / How I Met Your Mother 4.14 (4 14) which airs this week. But what the hell is a possimpible? I tried googling it but couldn't get anywhere. The same thing with the dictionary. Another word invented for television? Maybe the alternate title of How I Met Your Mother s04e14 / How I Met Your Mother "The Possimpible" will give us a clue - Special Skills. Oh well, no use wasting time on it. I guess we'll soon find out when the episode airs soon enough. This week, when Robin realizes that she only has four days to get a job or she will be deported back to Canada, she agrees to let Barney produce a video resume for her. Will it work? We'll soon find out.

No preview video is available online for How I Met Your Mother season 4 episode 14 / How I Met Your Mother "Special Skills". tried looking everywhere for it to no avail. As a result, it has increased my excitement for this episode. I'm sure the effect is the same on you. He he.

Robin relies on a video résumé prepared by Barney to land a job before facing deportation back to Canada.


0 comments:

Post a Comment