Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hitman Reborn Episode 114 / Hitman Reborn 114 English Subs Subbed


Hitman Reborn Episode 114 / Hitman Reborn 114 English Subs Subbed

All I can say is "wonderful Gokedura!" The Hitman Reborn Episode 114 has come out, now we are just waiting for the Hitman Reborn Episode 114 English subs. I hope America will do stuff like this Hitman Reborn Episode 114 coz this anime is so high class!

So I have watched the raw version of "Guardian of Storm, Stand Up", (the title of Hitman Reborn Episode 114) and all I can say is WOW! I just can't wait for the English subs of Hitman Reborn Episode 114. Well, if you are curious, the title of this episode in Japanese is "Arashi no shugosha, tachi".

The Hitman Reborn Episode 114 was released on December 27, 2008 and expect the subs to come out next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment