Monday, January 5, 2009

How I Met Your Mother season 4 episode 12 (s04e12): Benefits


how I met your mother 4.12Everybody's favorite comedy series, How I Met Your Mother, returns with season 4 episode 12, "Benefits", to make us all laugh again. What antics will Ted, Marshall, Robin and Barney come up this time? As I checked the spoilers for How I Met Your Mother 4.12 (season 4 episode 12), there are several scenarios suggested. One spoiler says episode s04e12 revolves around poo. Yep, you heard me. Poo! Quite specifically, it's about Marshall not being able to find a proper spot to do his business at work. Kim Kardashian will reportedly be joining fellow reality stars Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag in the episode where they will be playing "magazine cover versions of themselves" as they taunt Marshall during his quest to find a stall
of solitude. Sounds like another hilarious episode to me.

The full episode video stream of How I Met Your Mother season 4 episode 12 (4.12) will be available very soon, and, as always, a copy of it will be posted on here for all of you. Please check back regularly for it. In the meantime, here is a short summary of How I Met Your Mother 4.12 (s04e12), "Benefits" and its promo video.

Marshall finds out the downside of his new job, Lily helps Barney work out rage issues, and there's something in the air around Ted and Robin. Meanwhile, Robin and Ted explore "friends with benefits" while living together.

Preview: How I Met Your Mother Season 4 Episode 12 "Benefits"
How I Met Your Mother 4.12 (s04e12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment