Monday, December 13, 2010

Angelina has no time for herself


Hollywood superstar Angelina Jolie said she never gets any time alone - her kids keep her so busy that she cannot even take a bath in peace. The 35-year-old actress who raises six children - Maddox, nine, Pax, six, Zahara, five, Shiloh, four and two-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne with partner Brad Pitt - is amazed at how she copes with such limited time alone as she has always preferred her own company.

The Changeling star says her children even want to be with her when she takes a bath, reported Contactmusic. "You try to take a bath alone and everybody comes in. You just give it up. I've shocked myself because I'm somebody that likes to be on my own. But I'm surprised how much I'm happy to be surrounded by everybody in my family. It's alright. I feel that comfort," Jolie said.

Earlier this year, the actress admitted she rarely has time alone but knows it is the same for every parent. Describing a typical day, she said, "I wake up. I've got four kids in bed with me and Brad is on the phone and with the twins.

"I just don't get any solitude - most people with kids don't. Sometimes you get a bath or a shower but usually somebody is trying to get in. You get used to it."


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment